My Lil Princes

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Love Pregnant

Well, some of our friend may have found out via live ..but those who didn't know... My Love So Pregnant!
At first it feels so surreal to say it out loud. I couldn't believe that we actually gonna get our 3rd baby.Believe it or not, throughout the pregnancy I did all of the above. My baby has gone to many places and joined my love in adventures on land, sea and sky. She's was capable of working and doing things that I normally would do.
Now that my love at last month of pregnancy, things have slowed down and her stomach has grown really HUGE. I just can't wait to meet my lil baby, who is expected to come out in this January.
Do pray that everything goes well for my love and my bundle of joy

LOVE YOU MUMMY!

No comments: