My Lil Princes

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

October's Dairies

After 2 weeks keep in silent there's lot of things happen in my life and family... need to update smooth & silence...keep browsing my blog !! On 18th October me and family attend baby Adam Akikah at Kuala Pilah.And some happend to myself,and let me keep it's in my heart for ever and ever as well.

20th-My lovely wife having a tooth extraction,got 2 days MC.Quit hard for my wife having suffer for this problem actually.In the same time my wife tried to settle up the beads works.
26th-The state has declared today a holiday for the installation of Tengku Mukhriz as the new Yam Tuan replacing the late Tuanku Jaafar. No planned for the day just stay at home and housekeeping some other places.My wife still can't eat the hard food,so she just take some porridge for the whole day's coz of the tooth extraction.

No comments: